An informational seminar based on a personal story of a medical doctor and a biologist for 28 years.
In this seminar, you’ll discover:
- Why we have allergies
- How you can raise an allergy-free child
- How to naturally boost your immune system
- What to do if you already have allergies or an autoimmune disease.
Outcome: By the end of this workshop, you’ll be equipped with cutting-edge knowledge of…
- How the immune system interacts with the microbial community to protect the host… YOU.
- Tricks that will help you ward off common illnesses and fevers.
- Simple lifestyle changes that reduce your risk of getting cancer.
- How to balance your immune system to enjoy an allergy free life at any age.
Time: 7:00-8:00 pm MST, Thursday, Dec. 20, 2018
Location: Online; In person: ProjectY, 150 Central Park Square, Los Alamos, NM 87544
The program is informational and should not be used as medical advice.