How to Get the Best Results from AllerPops
(US Pat No._9,795,579)
How to Use:
This method is for children and other people who cannot gargle properly.
- Eat a few AllerPops every day, while having a hot beverage or
after brushing your teeth.
(Please note) This method may take weeks or even months to reach a sustained relief and you will wind up buying many boxes of AllerPops.
For the best results:
Follow these four simple steps, once every other day, before a meal, until your symptoms disappear:
- Brush your teeth with water (no toothpaste).
- Scrub your tongue with a warm wet washcloth from the back to the front until most of the white/yellow biofilm on the top is gone.
- Gargle hot (optimal 120 ºF) water for about 10-20 seconds. Spit out and repeat gargling for five minutes. Your tongue should be red without any biofilm. If it isn’t, scrub it with the wet washcloth and gargle one more time.
- Eat one AllerPop while doing your favorite things. Let the lollipop slowly melt in your mouth. Do not chew the lollipop or swallow it whole. It may take an hour.
Before you get started:
- We’ve included: 12 AllerPops Prebiotic Lollipops.
- You may need: a food thermometer, washcloth, water jar.
- Check the ingredients lists on the back of the package to see if you are allergic to any of them.
- Choking hazard! Adults should supervise any use by children under three years old.
Is Your Oral Hygiene Too Extreme?
Many people want to brush their teeth and tongue to kill all the germs that cause bad breath. But using toothpaste with antibiotics (such as triclosan) and practicing excessive oral hygiene kills off the friendly bacteria that keep your allergies under control and that have been with humans for millions of years. It will also reduce the effectiveness of this kit. We recommend brushing your teeth once a day using toothpaste without antibiotics.
What to Expect:
AllerPops prebiotic Lollipops bring your immune system back to its natural state – where it will no longer be so sensitive to the allergens in the air. AllerPops promotes a probiotic-friendly environment in your mouth and the resulting bacterial community in the oral cavity is generally stable and yields long-lasting relief from allergies.*
Depending on how well the targeted bacteria respond to the prebiotic, it may take several (seasonal allergies) to more than ten (year-long allergies) days to get relief. If your symptoms have persisted for a long time, you may not feel a big difference within the first ten or more days. In most cases, one box of AllerPops should be enough. In some situations, you may need to buy an additional box if you’ve observed progress but haven’t had complete relief.
It’s not necessary to continue using AllerPops Prebiotic Lollipops after you’ve reached the desired results. We don’t recommend using AllerPops long-term, as over-pacified immune systems can increase the odds of other health problems. If the allergies come back (for example, after you’ve taken antibiotics) then simply retake them.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Always consult your physician before beginning any supplement program. Prior to using our products, take them to your physician for approval. Knoze Jr Corp. assumes no responsibility for the improper use of, self-diagnosis with, and/ or treatment using these products. Knoze Jr Corp’s products should not be confused with prescription medicine and should not be used as a substitute for medically supervised therapy.