User’s Manual for AllerPops Prebiotic Lollipop
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the back of the package, or if you have the flu, cold or other respiratory, facial or neck infection, or if you are taking immune-suppressing medicines.
- Choking hazard! Adults should supervise any use by children under three years old.
The Lollipops promote a probiotic-friendly environment in your mouth, help restore the immune system to its natural state that is not sensitive to allergens. The resulting bacterial community in the oral cavity is generally stable and yield a long-lasting relief of allergies.*
Included: 12 AllerPops prebiotic lollipops.
Not Included: a food thermometer, a washcloth, a water jar or pitcher.
Extreme intensive oral hygiene practices will likely reduce the effectiveness of this kit. Optimal (safe) oral hygiene practices are difficult to know and practice. A suggestion is to brush your teeth once a day using toothpaste without antibiotics (such as triclosan) or opting to omit toothpaste entirely. Any unusual conditions should be discussed with a dentist.
How to Use: (Check out the video demo)
Option one (not recommended) may take weeks to months to reach a sustained relief with more boxes of AllerPops.
- Eat AllerPops at your pleasure every day. More effectively, eat it while and after having a hot beverage, or after oral hygiene.
Option two (Highly recommended): This procedure is not for children who cannot gargle properly. The use is divided into cycles, and each cycle takes 30’ preparation, 2 hours eating AllerPops while doing anything you want, then a few minutes of evaluation on a scheduled day.
1. Do the following to prepare oral conditions for taking the lollipops:
a. Brush your teeth with water only. (3′)
b. Scrub your tongue with a wet washing cloth from the back to the front until most of the white/yellow biofilm on the top is gone. (5′)
c. Fill a pitcher with water that is at a temperature of 120°F ±1°F (49°C±5°C). Cover the pitcher to keep the temperature. (5′)
d. Gargle a mouthful of the water for about 10-20 seconds. Let the water reach all surfaces inside your mouth.
e. Spit out the water and repeat step d for around 10 minutes. After this process, your tongue should be in red without any biofilm. Repeat from step b if this is not the case.
f. Eat the AllerPops Prebiotic Lollipops for total 2 hours right after step e, may need 2-4 of them, one at a time. Do not chew the lollipop or swallow it whole. Let it melt gradually in your mouth.
2. Wait for two overnights.
3. Evaluate the improvement by comparing to your initial conditions on a scale of 0-5, with 0 for no change and 5 for the best and having minimal/mild symptoms.
4. Stop using the lollipop if the improvement is 5.
5. Wait for additional nights according to your improvement scale. For example, wait for additional 2 overnights if the scale is 2.
6. Wait for your body to adjust if there is any discomfort, such as a headache, fever, or a sore throat.
7. Repeat from steps 1 if the desired result has not been reached. Take 1 lollipop in step if the improvement scale is 4.
Depending on the abundance of the targeted bacteria and their responding rates to the prebiotic, it may take multiple cycles of use to have a satisfied result. You may not feel much changes after the first one or two cycles especially if your symptoms have been yearlong and for a long time. But four cycles of usage should be sufficient in most cases. In some situations, one may need an additional kit if progress is observed, but complete relief is not reached.
Continued use of AllerPops prebiotic lollipops is not necessary after reaching desired results and not recommended as over-pacified immune systems can increase the odds of other health problems, such as infection or some types of cancer. Retaking the Lollipops with the above procedure is recommended if allergies come back after such as antibiotic use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Always consult your physician before beginning any exercise or supplement program. Before using our products, take them to your physician for approval. Knoze Jr Corp. assumes no responsibility for the improper use of, self-diagnosis with, and/or treatment using these products. Knoze Jr Corp’s products should not be confused with prescription medicine, and should not be used as a substitute for medically supervised therapy. If you suspect you suffer from clinical deficiencies, please consult a licensed, qualified medical doctor.